Don’t miss...this meeting is specifically designed for Cardiovascular Registered Nurses, ARNPs, PA-Cs, and Cath Lab Technicians!!
The SIS Cardiology Nurse/Tech Symposium is committed to providing the highest quality educational activities using a variety of traditional and non-traditional learning modalities. A combination of didactic presentations, clinical case scenarios, panel discussion, and hands-on BioSkills sessions will be used to impart the latest information to attendees. These activities will enhance each attendee’s knowledge, skills, judgment, and attitude in today's complex and ever-changing health care environment.
- BioSkills Lab Sessions are back by popular demand and feature:
- Thursday evening hands-on anatomical and physiology review using pig hearts
- Four BioSkills sessions to choose from on Friday
- Updates and demonstrations on the advances in interventional and surgical techniques and technologies using cadaveric specimens (including peripheral artery anatomy, cerebrovascular anatomy, prosthetic valves – aortic and mitral valve repair and replacement; PFO, ASD; and a display and demonstration of numerous devices and stents used in interventional and cardiovascular surgery)
- Didactic presentations from experts in the field of cardiology
- Discussions regarding evidence-based practice of cardiovascular and cardiac surgery patients
- Care Management in CHF patients
View Agenda >>>