Sponsored by Swedish Medical Center Foundation, the SIS 2007 Yearbook is a compendium of hot topics and breakthrough developments that define the year in cardiac and vascular intervention. Led by Editor-in-Chief, Jennifer Tremmel, MD and Assistant Editor, Ryan D. Christofferson, MD, the yearbook contributors summarize and update the latest developments in cardiovascular medicine, including the state-of-the-art in coronary and carotid stenting, DES thrombosis, PCI vs. CABG, indications for PFO closure, progress in percutaneous valves and endovascular aneurysm repair, and updates on non-invasive imaging.
The success of the SIS 2007 Yearbook is its ability to convey useful and topical information in a format that gives the reader quick access to relevant content. The SIS 2007 Yearbook is a cutting-edge reference, available in both print and electronic versions, that captures the highlights of the SIS 2007 Conference.
- PERCUTANEOUS FEMORAL ACCESS AND VASCULAR CLOSURE DEVICES
- ORAL ANTIPLATELET THERAPY RESISTANCE
- ASSESSMENT OF INTERMEDIATE CORONARY LESIONS
- AN UPDATE ON DRUG-ELUTING STENT THROMBOSIS
- THE EVOLUTION OF PCI AND CABG
- SEX DIFFERENCES IN ACUTE CORONARY SYNDROME
- MULTI-DEPTH POWER M-MODE DOPPLER IN THE EVALUATION OF ACUTE CEREBRAL ISCHEMIA
- NON-INVASIVE IMAGING OF THE CORONARY ATERIES
- PFO: ITS ASSOCIATION WITH STROKE AND MIGRAINE HEADACHES
- ENDOVASCULAR REPAIR OF ABDOMINAL AORTIC ANEURYSMS
- PERCUTANEOUS VALVE THERAPIES
- ATRIAL FIBRILLATION ABLATION
- INTERVENTIONAL THERAPIES FOR HEART FAILURE
- CELL-BASED THERAPY FOR ISCHEMIC HEART DISEASE